SpringHealth Behavioral Health and Integrated Care
Our therapy team executes customized treatment plans that deliver real results and exceed patients' expectations. If you're motivated to give our clients a more positive quality of life we encourage you to apply today!
- Possess a working knowledge and understanding of culture and its function in human behavior and society.
- Deliver services that are sensitive to client’s cultures.
- Foster mutually respectful partnerships with persons served and their families in which they are helped to gain the skills and confidence to address any issues and problems they face.
- Effectively and efficiently partner with other team members.
- Possess a conviction about the capacity of people to grow and change.
- Set limits and maintain the helping role and to intervene appropriately to meet the needs of the person(s) served or other family.
- A Master’s degree in a Human Services field.
- 1 year experience in child welfare services.
- A valid professional license in their field.
External Job Description
The Therapist provides therapeutic services and intervention to the targeted population.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide individual and/or group therapy sessions to clients as decided by the treatment plan and document the sessions
- Develop psychotherapy plans with goals and objectives
- Serve as a member of the treatment team
- Provide consultative Services to team members, when appropriate
- Complete and all required documentation in a timely fashion as required by licensing standards
- Serve as a liaison between the Braley & Thompson Program and the biological families of our clients and when appropriate provide family counseling sessions to the biological family and clients
- When necessary serve as a liaison between the Braley & Thompson Program and other community based treatment professionals
- Abide by company policy when receiving a subpoena for records and/or court appearances
- Attendance is an essential function of the job
- Other job-related duties as assigned
About our Line of Business
SpringHealth Behavioral Health and Integrated Care offers a holistic approach and integrates care for people with cognitive, developmental or intellectual disabilities who often need additional resources. The behavior analysts, therapists, social workers, counselors, and psychologists at SpringHealth combine their expertise to deliver the high-quality behavioral services for clients to live more positive, active, and social lives. For more information, please visit www.springhealthbehavioral.com
. Follow us on Facebook
Additional Job Information
Must be one of the following:
A licensed clinical social worker (LCSW)
A licensed marriage and family therapist (LMFT)
A licensed mental health counselor (LMHC)
A person holding a master’s degree in social work, marital and family therapy, or mental health counseling with at least 5 years experience providing therapy
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.