SpringHealth Behavioral Health and Integrated Care
Our therapy team executes customized treatment plans that deliver real results and exceed patients' expectations. If you're motivated to give our cients a more positive quality of life we encourage you to apply today!
- Must have experience with behavioral intervention, and/or a strong educational emphasis on the principles of learning and developmental psychology
External Job Description
- Conduct initial/ongoing assessments to meet the needs of the person served
- Continue open communication between supervisors; direct care staff members; family members; guardians; collateral individuals regarding the individual’s status/progress
- Provide a tentative schedule to supervisor of appointments/home visits/observations for the week/month to continue open communication of work progress
- Conduct home visits to meet the requirements of in-home observations; chart reviews; staff interviews; data analysis; and to ensure implementation of the program plan is effective and followed per the program
- Participate in Interdisciplinary Team Meetings as well as other pertinent meetings/appointments to ensure all team members are continuing open communication of the individual’s progress
- Complete monthly/quarterly progress notes as well as attend monthly/quarterly/PRN (as needed) meetings to discuss individual’s progress
- Conduct training/in-service training, annually, and as needed to ensure staff and other team members are competent on the implementation of the program plan and/or documentation sheets
- Provide follow-up interviews/home visits/observations for continued support for the individual’s needs
- Be flexible/adaptable to ever changing policies/procedures/status/issues related to the individual in order to support him/her
- Have effective record keeping (i.e. monthly/quarterly notes; in-service training; contact information; program plans) to ensure information is readily available to interested parties (i.e. management; surveyor)
- Act as liaison with the public and mental health community for the purpose of supporting individual development goals
- Assist in developing procedures for training materials to enhance programs for individuals and ensures program operations are in compliance with established guidelines
- Continued education on behaviorally based interventions & techniques to stay competitive in the field
- Follow-up visits and monthly/quarterly notes of individual’s progression
- Perform other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning within the work unit
About our Line of Business
SpringHealth Behavioral Health and Integrated Care offers a holistic approach and integrates care for people with cognitive, developmental or intellectual disabilities who often need additional resources. The behavior analysts, therapists, social workers, counselors, and psychologists at SpringHealth combine their expertise to deliver the high-quality behavioral services for clients to live more positive, active, and social lives. For more information, please visit www.springhealthbehavioral.com
. Follow us on Facebook
Additional Job Information
- Must be a Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA), Board Certified Associate Behavior Analyst (BCaBA), or have a minimum of a bachelor degree with 1500 hours of supervised experience performed by a Licensed Psychologist or BCBA
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
iCIMS Application FAQs
BrightSpring Health Services, and our family of brands, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 or contact us
Equal Opportunity Employment Posters
for additional FAQ information.